Pages

Search & Win

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Payouts for November

I've cashed in, and received, $125 in Amazon gift cards for the month of November from Swagbucks. I have enough swagbucks remaining in my account to cash out for five $5 Amazon gift cards at the beginning of December. Here's a screenshot of my balance from my cash outs from the past month:
My final November balance for Jingit is $10.20. That's really only for about a hour's worth of watching commercials while I watch television. Here's a screenshot of my balance (I cash out once a week after I max out):

These are the only two I have gotten payouts from so far. I have 685 superpoints; 3200 points are needed to cash out at 'basic' level. SendEarnings requires $30 to cash out; my balance is $8.25. iRazoo requires 3000 points to cash out; I have 288 points. I have 418 points at Points2Shop; I am cashing out at 1000 points (they do have prizes at lower levels). I have 20 points on Opinion Outpost; 100 points are needed to cash out. 

Swagbucks: $125 cashed out to Amazon.com
Jingit: $10.20 balance (will cash out after maxing out for the week)
Superpoints: 685 points from clicking a button 30 times/day (3200 needed to cash out)
SendEarnings: $8.25 ($30 needed to cash out)
iRazoo: 288 points from treasure codes and occasionally searching (3000 points needed to cash out)
Points2Shop: 418 points (cashing out at 1000 points)
Opinion Outpost: 20 points (100 points needed to cash out)

I will update at the end of the day or tomorrow if the points level changes.

No comments: