Pages

Search & Win

Friday, May 9, 2014

I really should update this blog more often. I think once a year probably isn't too much to ask of myself.

I'm a member of a great community of bloggers called BzzAgent. We receive samples and coupons in exchange for our honest feedback and spreading word-of-mouth about new and exciting products. I recently receive free samples of the new Coppertone CLEARLYSheen sunscreens. They certainly live up to the hype. They're lighter than typical sunscreens (no more bulky, chalky sunscreen for me!). With my breakout-prone skin, I look forward to not spending the summer scrubbing my face constantly to clean out my pores of the sunblock I desperately need to maintain my porcelain skin tone. It's promoted as a product that can be used under make-up and I'm interested to see how that works. I've never even considered wearing sunscreen and makeup together before.


No comments: