Pages

Search & Win

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Enjoying My Breakfast For Dinner

My diapers from Ecomom arrived today! Cute blue and green pastel prints. There should be picture tomorrow after I've prewashed them. I am so grateful to be able to have a little bit of income from GPT sites with which we can buy extra things like cloth diapers, e-books, and a new computer when mine died.

Patrick started playing with toys today. I put him in his carrier with a toy clipped to it. He played with it the entire time I was in the shower. Then, I put him in the Exersaucer while I was cooking dinner (turkey bacon, scrambled eggs, grits, and biscuits-yum) and he played with the toys there. My little man is getting so big!

I'm learning as I go, but I love all the new experience I've had this time around. I feel like I've done everything opposite with Patrick as I did with Austin ten years ago. With Austin, I didn't exclusively breastfeed, I used disposable diapers, he was in child care at six weeks old, he never wanted to snuggle (even though that's all he wants to do now). And soon I'll be making my own laundry detergent and baby food. It seems strange to say, but I can't wait. It sounds like more work, but it's fun and saves money.

And I'm so grateful to all my friends who have helped me save/earn money along the way; you know who you all are. From new ways of earning, to code alerts, to sharing coupons.  I wouldn't earn over $100/month (at 10 earning sites) or get all the amazing deals I get. I hope I've helped out a few of you as well. Austin is always asking what I'm doing on Swagbucks and Patrick is usually sitting in my lap. Starting them early!

I'm hoping to start painting the nursery soon. We're only four months behind. Better late than never, I guess. Of course, I have to actually start. I can't wait to decorate with Dr. Seuss. I wonder if I'll have any help?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your baby is hard at swaggin!