Pages

Search & Win

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

A Little Bit About Irazoo

Another $5 AGC from Irazoo posted today. Irazoo is just so easy. If you're not doing it, you're missing out. If all you want to do is the bare minimum, you can get 10 points per day in games (all you have to do is open the window and wait for it to credit-1pt/game), 5 points for going checking out the offer walls and a minimum of 10 points for each search. I can generally get a search win every 1 1/2-2 hours. If you search just 6 times, that's 60 points. And there are Treasure Codes worth at least 10 points about every week. All of that will take you less than ten minutes a day. I do all the dailies (games, offer wall, at least three searches/day, and the treasure codes), I get a few points a day from referrals, I try a few surveys, and I do a few offers from the offer wall and I manage about $5/week. 

A little bit about the offers. Irazoo generally pays better than Swagbucks on offers. The conversion rate is  6pts=$0.01. It seems low, but if you look at how much AGCs cost at SB and compare them to Irazoo and you look at how much they each pay for things, you'll see that Irazoo is the better deal. The first wall (or tab) I check is Matomy. The only thing I do there is videos. There aren't always videos, but if they're there you can get some easy points that way. Just play them and go do something else for a couple of minutes. After that, I check Trial Pay. I generally only use Trial Pay for special offers I'm willing to pay for (great for gifts) as they generally pay the most and are the most reliable. But they also have Lab42, a survey group that has quick surveys for a fair amount. At Irazoo, they're worth 300 points. That's a dollar. They don't always have surveys and if they do, I don't always qualify, but I check throughout the day. Then, I head over to Radium One. They're reliable (I rarely have to submit a ticket) and they have a good amount of easy offers from which to choose. Some videos, some sample/coupon offers (submit your information and a new email every time), maybe a Facebook application. Just read the description under the title and see if it's something you want to do. The more instructions, the less likely is to credit. [As a sidenote, Hushmail is the application I use for a new email address. It's easy to sign up and easy to log in. If you don't sign in for two weeks, it self-destructs. Perfect for offers that require email confirmation.] Gambit is a good place to look for more videos. Then, I head over to Peanut Labs and see if they have any surveys. They're generally pretty easy, pay well, and will DQ you pretty quickly if you don't fit the qualifications. Lastly, I check Sponsor Pay and Super Rewards-only for high-paying offers because they often don't credit for me.

Best part about Irazoo is the fact that all the cards are exactly the same amount. $5 AGC=3000pts, $10 AGC=6000pts, etc. If you want to give Irazoo a try, click HERE. And feel free to ask me any questions you may have.

No comments: