Pages

Search & Win

Thursday, April 26, 2012

A Mid-meal snack

It finally happened. Patrick's hands found their way into his mouth. Unfortunately, his favorite time to put his fingers in his mouth is when he's supposed to be eating. He just sticks his fingers in his mouth and then grins at me. I'm a sucker for those grins. 


He slept a lot today. This is how he fell asleep for his second nap. Who am I to tell him what's comfortable? I slowly re-situated him once he was asleep. I'm fairly confident Patrick is in a growth spurt. He slept 10 hours straight last night and then went back to sleep for an hour this morning. And he pretty much ate and slept the rest of the day. He woke up, I changed his diaper, he ate, and went back to sleep. I've missed playing with my little guy the past few days. 


I didn't get a chance to get pictures of the new Blueberry diapers today, but the gDiapers arrived today so maybe I'll get a chance to post all three tomorrow. One can hope, at least. I can report that the Blueberry diapers performed as well as the others and I am still extremely happy with Swaddlebees/Blueberry. I think after 6 diapers, I can say Swaddlebees/Blueberry pocket diapers are my favorite. 

I'm always behind the camera, taking pictures. There really aren't many pictures of me and the Little One. Here's a picture of me and the ever-photogenic Patrick hanging out after a nap. And what a wonderful nap it was. It's amazing what sixty minutes can do to perk you up.

So now, my husband is at the bar watching the NFL draft with his friends and the kids are tucked in their bed. What do people do when they don't have families that require direct attention? Well since the internet is being finicky, I think I'll enjoy this free time with a bowl of Rocky Road ice cream and a refreshing bottle of water.

No comments: