Pages

Search & Win

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

It's Been Awhile

I should post a new blog. It's been awhile. I don't have the time for the long blog posts I did before the baby arrived, but I'll do what I can. It's been awhile since I updated.

First, JINGIT IS BACK! Wait, maybe I didn't yell loudly enough. I got 3 ads yesterday for a total of $1.50. That is so fantastic since Calyp has been having problems lately.

Second, Calyp has been having problems lately. I need more followers here in order to increase my "reach" (read: popularity) so I can earn more for each ad I post. If you'd be so inclined, I would appreciate more followers.

Third, Swagbucks has been doing earning challenges lately, with bonuses offered if you meet the daily goal and the bonuses being doubled if you meet all the daily goals at the end of the challenge. I'm excited by this. It gives me an incentive to work harder at Swagbucks. I've been slacking there lately. I like free pennies.

Fourth, I've been doing really well at Irazoo the past month or so. I've averaged about $5/week there. Not too shabby. It takes awhile to get the codes for gift cards, but the payout is higher than Swagbucks.

Fifth, InstaGC has become one of my new favorite earning sites. I've earned over $20 since I started in February. The gift cards are, well, instant. As soon as I cash out, the code is sent to my email.

And lastly, I finally cashed out at Superpoints! Cashed out on Sunday, $10 AGC in my email on Monday. I still don't know if I would say I love them. It took me four months to get that $10, but I did get paid.

After buying a computer (yes, a computer), a few cloth diapers, and a wireless keyboard/mouse combo in the past couple of months solely with Amazon gift cards earned from various sites, I now have over $200 in my account again. Back to deciding if I want that Kindle Fire or not.

No comments: