Pages

Search & Win

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

A Little of This, A Little of That

If you're not doing Jingit, I just don't know why not. I've made $10.00 since Sunday just watching a couple of ads on Walmart.com. What else do I have to do to convince you? Jingit is the easiest money I make.

I've finally reached platinum status at Calyp by pimping out my Twitter (@stokesreagan). I'm totally fine with it; I really only use Twitter for my GPT sites anyway. I've earned over $150.00 at Calyp this year.

I'm very excited about the newest toy I purchased using money I earned online. Anyone want to guess what it is? Here's a hint: it's not cloth diapers. I'm anxiously awaiting the arrival of four diapers in transit right now from various retailers. I'm so impatient when it comes to waiting on cloth diapers! 

I can't wait for the weather to decide what it wants to do. Sweaters one day, tank tops the next. Come on, summer! Only a little more than a month left before school's out so it's almost here. 

Patrick  and I took Austin to school this morning since Jonny had to go in to work early (after my mom came over and helped me jump the battery). I went to the Drug Store to eat breakfast with my mom and grandmother as I always do when I take Austin to school. It just so happens there was a Grammy Award-winning group there. I'd never heard of The New Christy Minstrels, but it's cool to be able to say I've eaten breakfast with someone who's won a Grammy. They even sang a little tune for us. It's not quite my type of music, but if you like folk chorus you should enjoy them. Here's the daily pic of the little guy. He's asleep, as I'm sure you can tell. It won't be long before he'll be awake and wanting a diaper change and some nourishment.




No comments: